Robert Noland: Christian Author
Robert Noland began his writing career as a songwriter in 1983, penning lyrics for artists such as Glen Campbell, Babbie Mason, Paul Smith, and Gabriel. He then spent the next 10 years as a touring musician and producer. He wrote his first series of Bible studies in 1988 and in 1991 wrote his first Christian devotional book for a para-church ministry.
Robert has since authored 75+ titles spanning across children, youth, and adult audiences over the past 25 years. Since 2011, he has been a full-time author, writer, editor, and “book doctor” for Christian publishers, ministries, and faith-based organizations.
Recent projects where Robert has contributed his skills include:
- Think, Act, Believe Like Jesusby Randy Frazee
- Do You Believe? 40-Day Devotional from the Pure Flix film
- When God Shows Up: 40-Day Devotional from the Jon and Andy Erwin film
- Living Among Lions by David & Jason Benham
- How to Live in Fear by Lance Hahn
- God’s Not Dead II 40-Day Devotional from the Pure Flix film
- The Evidence of Faith by Tim Mahoney, the story behind the critically acclaimed Patterns of Evidence film.
- Crossruption by Jacob William
- Going Solo by Robert Beeson
- I Can Only Imagine: A Memoir by Bart Millard, in conjunction with the major motion picture of Bart’s life story: I Can Only Imagine
- I Can Only Imagine 40-Day Devotional by Bart Millard, in conjunction with the major motion picture of Bart’s life story: I Can Only Imagine
- Indivisible: One Marriage Under God 50-Day Devotional in conjunction with the film Indivisible
- God Will Make a Way: Finding His Hope in Your Story by Don Moen
- Robert’s own projects are published by 517 Resources, Inc.with titles including The Knight’s Codeand 3SG Men’s Small Group Manual
Regardless of the target audience or mode of delivery via paper or digital, Robert writes what he calls, “practical application of Biblical truth.” He lives in Franklin, Tennessee with his wife of 30+ years and has two adult sons.